Mittwoch, Mai 09, 2012

Efron: Olsen is 'extraordinary'

Elizabeth Olsen is "mind-blowing" in Liberal Arts, her co-star Zac Efron has said.
The Lucky One heartthrob acts alongside the rising starlet in Josh Radnor's film, which had its European premiere at Sundance London.
"Elizabeth Olsen is f****** extraordinary, excuse my language. Elizabeth blows my mind, and she'll blow your mind," revealed Zac.
The High School Musical star also heaped praise on Josh and his second film, and admitted he wanted to get involved even before he knew what his role was.
"I met Josh at the Maui Film Festival in 2010 and he had not directed anything yet at that point. He said, 'I'm going to direct something. If there's a part in it, would you do it?' and I said, 'Absolutely, 100 per cent' because I really, really enjoyed our time spent working with him," he recalled.
"He later called and told me I had a part. I think Liberal Arts is an amazing, amazing film. I'm not sure how I fit in it but I think he made an incredible movie."
Zac has set up his own production company, Ninjas Runnin' Wild, under Warner Bros.
"I want to make cool movies that I would go and see. Anything that's innovative, that's new. Edge is the wrong word because I think that implies something kind of risque," he explained.
And in a thinly veiled swipe at pop stars such as Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers, he added: "I'm not going to make a movie about a concert tour!"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen