Donnerstag, Dezember 01, 2011

My life’s like Entourage

Zac Efron has joked that he owns a pet tiger and his life is like Entourage.
The actor shot to fame in the High School musical franchise. Since then he has developed a worldwide fan base and appeared in a host of movies.
Zac was asked during an interview if he ever feels like a character in the hit US TV show Entourage – which followed a hunky young actor and his friends.

“Yeah, my pet tiger I took it to the kennel before I came here. No, I am kidding,” he told UK television show Daybreak. “Entourage has its moments where it is incredibly truthful and then there are its moments that are too cool for me. It is very interesting.”

The 24-year-old star is currently promoting his upcoming movie New Year’s Eve.
The ensemble romantic comedy features a host of stars including Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Biel, Sarah Jessica Parker and Lea Michele.

Zac filmed most of his scenes with Michelle Pfeiffer. He was thrilled to work with her again, admitting he was tongue-tied when they starred together in the 2007 musical movie Hairspray.

“It was a great chance to work with Michelle again, I was very excited,” he revealed. “It’s lovely, I had the chance to work with her on Hairspray, but I was very young and nervous so I tended to say all the wrong things and I was very bashful around her."
Quelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen