Freitag, September 09, 2011

Kenyon on the Big Screen

Ich habe jetzt keine Zeit das alles zu übersetzen, deswegen kommt es jetzt auf Englisch.


"Since I was crew, I mostly got to know the crew," Arbery said. "The cast tended to be protected. … Many of the performers, like Richard Jenkins, Allison Janney and Zac Efron, were only there for a few days. The ones who were there for longer, like Josh, Lizzie Olsen and John Magaro, I did get a chance to know, and they were extremely nice. In fact, I drove John Magaro, when he was [done filming], back to his home near Akron, and it was awesome to hang out with him. Lizzie was recently … in Dallas promoting her movie Martha Marcy May Marlene and I went to the screening and she treated me like I was an old friend, and I'm really not, so that was very nice of her."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen