Mittwoch, Juni 15, 2011

Sara Paxton on Zac Efron: “He’s Grown Up Into This Hot, Buff Dude”

It’s officially summer, which means only one thing: we can’t stop thinking about hot guys! So we asked half-Mexican actress Sara Paxton, 23, who she considers to be some of the hottest guys in Hollywood.

“There are a lot of really cute guys in Hollywood,” said Paxton, who recently told us she has a crush on the new Spiderman, Andrew Garfield. “I think Zac Efron is pretty cute," she said. "We used to be on a TV show together called Summerland and I remember I thought he was cute even then. We were in high school when we did that show, and he’s grown up into like, this hot, buff dude."

Paxton said she never noticed how hot Zac was when they worked together on Summerland. "I never really thought about it until I was flipping through a magazine the other day and there was a picture of him and I was like, ‘Whoa, Zac Efron is really good-looking!’" Sara told us with a laugh.

We asked Sara if Zac was as cut and ripped as he is now back in his Summerland days and she said, "No, he wasn't. I was playing this crazy, older girl and he was playing someone younger than me, but he's older than me, which is funny," she said, before adding, "He's hot."

Hear that Zac? Add Sara to your lengthy list of female admirers
Quelle: http://www.latina.com/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen